Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Chocolate Kitchen

Many of you know that I like to bake. Just as much as I like to bake, if not more, I love to make the things I bake look beautiful! So two weeks ago, I started a cake decorating class at Robert's Arts and Crafts. I have started a new blog, The Chocolate Kitchen, to not only share my progress, but to keep as a baking/cake decorating blog to share all my projects, recipes, tips, etc. I am so excited about it. I am especially about the new banner, as I really wanted it to be a super-cute site that people would want to come to. Thanks SOOOO much to Lindsay (Slade) Daniel for putting it together for me in Photoshop, helping to make it look good on the blog, and for being so patient with my indecisive-ness. You're the best Lindsay!

I hope you'll all check it out and add it to your favorites. I am going to try and be really good at keeping new things on there, so check back often!!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

It is a cute banner! The cakes look great!

Anonymous said...

That is a cute site. I will for sure check back often! Good luck with it.

You pick a day in July and we'll totally plan on pictures. That'd be fun! How funny that you're coming here? Has he done it up in Evanston before?

Summer Adams said...

Oh my gosh, how darling and how fun!!!!! Can't wait to check in on it! How did you do the banner?