Friday, January 22, 2010

A Little Night Music

Nate's parents and his sister Lizza were in town a little bit ago, and on the first night, we went and saw A Little Night Music, starring Catherine Zeta-Jones and Angela Lansbery. No, I do not recommend it. Yes, I do recommend seeing a live show with Catherine Zeta-Jones and/or Angela Lansbery in it... they are both so talented.

The actual musical is all about sex and infidelity, and I personally thought that most of the music was boring. There were some characters that were funny, and there were some parts that were entertaining, and there were a few songs that I enjoyed, but other than that, I thought it was a boring, pointless story. But... seeing those two actresses live was a great experience that I do not regret. So, thanks Chris and Heidi (who left at intermission with Nate) for the tickets. Sorry it was lame.

No comments: