Sunday, June 19, 2011

A little of this, a little of that

Wow. As usual, I am totally sucking it up in the blogging department. Oh well. A few weeks ago, I found myself sitting down at my computer, writing a blog post that was full of frustration and exhaustion, but I never got to finish it. Fortunately, this time around, I find myself in a much happier place. The fam and I have been thoroughly enjoying city life these past few weeks. We've been doing a ton of this



twice a day, most days.

Saying goodbye to Asher's school and friends, and getting ready for "summer fun days".

Nate has been doing a lot of reading, writing, researching, interviewing, pilot studies.  You know, boring stuff.

I've been doing a lot of running, yoga, a little bit of swimming, psyching myself up for some fundraising...

filling up my calendar with these

and a lot of taking this




and turning it into this

over and over and over and over and over again.

Yep.  Life has been pretty good.  We are excited for more summer adventures.  First up, a trip to the "Cape".  That's right folks, we'll be summering east coast style.  I feel so posh and New York-y.  Except it's not really posh.  But it will be super awesome and I can't tell you how excited I am for a week on the beach with my little family.  Aunt Jillian will be joining in on the fun for part of it, too!  And not to worry, the obligatory bucket of red vines that is present at every Busath family vacation, has already been purchased.  Good times guaranteed!

1 comment:

Lisa Busath said...

Looks like fun times in NYC. Did you see Daniel Radcliffe in "How to Succeed in Business...."? I totally want to see that! What should we schedule when we come in November?