Sunday, November 23, 2008

Mmmmm...

I just changed my Scentsy scent to "coming home", a very delicious smelling holiday scent, and I am LOVING it! I am SO excited for the Holidays, and cannot believe that they are already here. I have already spent a couple of hours perusing the web for cute stockings, tree skirts and ornaments, as we left all of ours buried deep in the storage unit. :( 

There is so much to do here around the holidays, I hope we can fit it all in. Especially seeing as how it is already quite freezing! Getting out the door with kids is such a process. I think it literally takes me 10 minutes just to get my kids' shoes, socks, coats, gloves, and hats on, and then put them in the stroller. That's not even including all the time it takes me to get all their snacks and food and sippy cups in order. I have to be prepared for everything when we leave the house, because nothing is just a quick little trip.

Well, that's pretty much all I wanted to say. I do have some more posts to catch up on (not tonight), but I just wanted to do a quick post to express my extreme joy in the lovely scent of my candle, as Nate is not expressing the proper amount of excitement.

3 comments:

breckster said...

We fell into a pretty great store this weekend, we were looking for a place to burn some time, and walked into the "Gracious Home" (right next to the lowe's theater on 68th.) The ground level is all christmas stuff right now (and its low NY prices... not walmart prices, but lower than most here.) and then there are two levels below that. I even found some glitter there (which has been my unsuccessful quest) but they were out of silver so I'm still searching.

I'm thinking we are going to go the lincoln center tree lighting this year. Its not as crazy as the rockefeller center, and they still have little concerts and dances to make it fun.

Morgan said...

i've heard of that store. we passed it on our way back from circuit city and it looked really cute. maybe i will have to go there. i didn't know they had a lincoln center tree lighting! see... so much to learn! :)

Michal Thompson said...

Men never show enough excitement for those kinds of things. When I get on connor's case, he asks me if I want him to do a back flip. Maybe!!