Monday, March 29, 2010

Sayer's par-tay

We had a joint birthday party with Sayer's friend Truman who is just a week younger than him. They're in our ward, so we figured we'd be inviting most of the same people anyway, so just did one big bash. Liz and I each made a soup, she brought fruits and veggies, I made homemade rolls and we each made a cake. Truman has a Lightening McQueen cake,
and I made Elmo pops, which I was SO proud of, for Sayer.
We didn't do much besides eat, talk and let the kids play. It was a lot of fun. Thanks to everyone who came and made it a special day for the little guys.





Here is some video of Sayer jammin' on the harmonica, opening his presents and singing happy birthday at his party. Please ignore my annoying voice throughout.

4 comments:

Lant Family said...

Very cute cake---Lucy would love that!! Happy Birthday sayer!!

Josh and Michelle said...

Nice job on the Elmos, so cute!

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Wow - I am so impressed with those Elmo pops!! How did you do those? Sounds like a fun party!

Lauren said...

what an incredible spread. Elmo pops and cars cake, love it!