Monday, August 06, 2007

A year in the life of Asher...


Ok, so it's really his only year so far! :) Today is Asher's first birthday! I can hardly believe that it has been a year since he was born. And what an amazing year it has been. Asher has brought so much joy into our lives, and it is amazing how much we have fallen in love with him. Sometimes I just sit and watch him, and I can't take how cute and precious he is, I just want to squeeze him he is so cute! He has been growing so much and definately showing signs of getting older. He is such a little jabber mouth, he LOVES to talk. He of course thinks that he has his own little language that only he understands, but it sure is the cutest little language I have ever heard! I will have to get him doing it on video sometime today, so that I can post it with the rest of his birthday stuff.

Anyway, we feel so blessed to have Asher in our lives and can't wait to see the boy and man that he will become. We love being parents, and can't wait to meet all the children that will come into our little family. I put together a little montage of Asher's first year of life. It is always so fun to go back and look at pictures when they were younger. It is amazing how much and how fast they change. I have to say though, that he has never been cuter than he is right now!

Happy Birthday to Asher, we hope that you have a fabulous day!! :)

7 comments:

Lisa Busath said...

Happy Birthday, Asher, our precious (and adorable) grandson! Can't wait to see you this week. We'll celebrate then! Love, Grandma B.

jillian said...

Aww happy birthday little guy!! morg, he is looking a lot like his cousins as of late, judging by his pictures. he is so stinkin precious!!!!

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Aww man I can't believe he is 1! Time goes by way too fast! Happy Belated Birthday Asher!

IronLawGirl said...

Yay! Happy birthday Asher! Isn't it so bittersweet? I love Drake and the age he is now, but he's not my baby anymore. It goes too fast.

buhlersdayoff said...

Cute!! He already looks like a little man. It is so amazing how fast everything goes when you get older and have a baby but it just gets better with each day I have decided!!! Good job mom and dad he is a cutie!!

whitney said...

happy birthday asher! you're such a cute little dude and i'm sad we are going to have to move away and not get to see you as you grow up. love you!

Gretchen said...

happy birthday! i love the photo of nate and asher "reading" the newspapers. too cute! And morgan, the blonde hair looks gorgeous!