Friday, February 01, 2008

Tagged...

Lindsay tagged me, so I guess should follow through!

10 years ago: I was 15 and still in HS. I probably still had braces, and I was a cheerleader... awesome!

5 things on my list of things to do today:  1. do the laundry (the ONE thing I REALLY needed to do today, and the only thing that is still not done, but the night is still young! 2. Make peanut butter, banana muffins 3. read my scriptures 4. take care of the kiddo ( I really wanted to get out today, and we did... we took some stuff to daddy at BYU, and then I let Asher run around the HFAC for 2 hours, where he climbed up and down the stairs pretty much the whole time, and made lots of new friends! 5. eat take out chilli's and watch Invasion with my hubby!  ( i just realized that the last time i did a survey thing like this, the last thing i had eaten was Chilli's, which is weird because we really NEVER eat there!)

Things I would do if I was suddenly a billionaire: build my dream house, pay off student loans and car loan, probably buy a new car... or two ;), buy Nate a really nice bassoon, travel A LOT, live abroad so Nate could study cool stuff, donate LOTS, set up college funds for our kids,  give to our family, set up endowments for folk music programs, and invest in people's entrepreneuer (sp) endevours. Lots of cool stuff like that!

3 of my bad habits: Spending too much time on the computer, eating too many delicious desserts, never buying new clothes for myself (yes, that CAN be a BAD habit!)

Places I have lived: Sacramento and Provo

Jobs I have had: daycare worker at a country club in Sacramento, newspaper delivery girl, janitor at the Bean Museum (went there yesterday with Asher and it still smells exactly the same... weird), receptionist (several times), trainer for a girl with Cerebral Palsy, home assistant, medical assistant, employment trainer at DI, mentor at a treatment center, wife and mom

Things most people don't know about me: half of my tongue is numb from when my dentist hit a nerve while taking out my wisdom teeth (when I was 17), i've been hit by a car, i want to go back to school to become a nurse, there really isn't much, my life is pretty much an open book!

Ok, now I tag Katie Rynearson, Kelly Woodland, Rachelle Carling, and BOTH Shane and Emilee Wright!!

No comments: