Thursday, October 23, 2008

Good morning to me

This morning Asher woke up in "devil child" mode... again. He kept saying he wanted "dinner", which in Asher language, means he wants to eat whatever meal it is that we are currently on during the day. In this case, it was breakfast. I asked him if he wanted toast... "NO!!" Do you want cereal? "NO!!" Do you want applesauce? "NO!!!" Ok, Asher, I don't know what you want... what do you want? "Chicken". So I show him all the chicken items we have in the fridge, to which he screams no. Finally I try a frozen chicken dino, and... "YES!" What? So for breakfast this morning, Asher ate 5 or 6 chicken dinos and chocolate milk. Breakfast of champions I'd say. And now, it just might be a good day after all. But you never know.

5 comments:

Leesa said...

Oh my heck i am laughing out loud as we speak! That is so funny! Wade woke up in a terrible mood this morning too... throwing things and lashing out! Gotta love it!! You are too cute Morgs! I love ya!!

Natalie said...

That's awesome! Hey, those dino chicken nuggets are pretty tasty! :) I'm sad we aren't in the same ward, let alone same state anymore! I hope you are enjoying New York though! Love the new look of your blog by the way, it's super cute!!

A Little Sass said...

Morgan! I'm coming!!! Delta had New York as one of their weekend deals so I decided to just do it and I am getting on a plane at midnight. Are you going to be at the fireside? Look for me, I would love to see you guys!

Josh and Michelle said...

Ahh, chicken dinos, what would we do without them. We have never had them for breakfast though. You are so nice I would say we have breakfast things for breakfast and if you dont like it you can go to your room to whine.

Orange Peanut said...

At least he ate something. I can't get my little guy to eat! I had the same problem with Dallin when he was the same age. I would do a happy dance if I could get Carson to eat even 3 bites of a dino nugget!