Thursday, March 19, 2009

Milk buddies


Asher has been in this phase lately, where he wants to be just like Sayer. When Sayer drinks his milk, Asher wants to drink his on the floor just like him. Today I took Sayer's onesie off so he was just in his diaper, and Asher insisted on taking off his clothes to be like Sayer. When I try to get Sayer to walk to me, Asher steps in front of him and walks to me instead. It drives me a little crazy sometimes, but I thought this was a cute picture of brothers drinking milk together. While we're on the subject of milk, Asher has turned into a HUGE milk drinker. He used to not care whether he got milk or water, but now it's almost always milk he wants. I do regulate it, but he really would drink milk all day if I let him. Oh well, there could be worse things.

No comments: