Sunday, September 13, 2009

Dino-Sayer

2 days ago I was making Asher's bed and both the boys were in the room with me. They were goofing around and Sayer fell and I heard a horrible bang. He smacked his forehead, right in between the eyes on Asher's bed frame. OUCH!! At first I couldn't see anything so I thought maybe it wasn't that bad. But he left the room in tears to get his binkie and his bear, and when he walked back in the room, there was this HUGE bump on his head. I freaked out a little. But it wasn't bleeding, so I knew it would be fine. It just looked really terrible. These pictures don't really do it justice. He seriously looked like one of those dinosaurs with the big round bumps over their noses, inbetween their eyes. It has gone way down now, and is turning yellow and green. As you can see from these pictures, he wasn't too phased by it after about 5 minutes.

3 comments:

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Poor kid!! That thing is huge and I can't believe its right between his eyes!!

whitney said...

oh poor kid! that bump looks hilarious!

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Poor little guy!! Glad he's ok!