Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pumpkin carvin' time!



This was Bart during the carving

This is Bart when I took his binky away.



Bart climbed up onto the table by himself to play with the pumpkins.  He kept trying to eat and lick them. Gross.

He was very good at taking the top off then putting it on again. Oh, and don't worry that he wore those PJs all day today.

Is it obvious that Asher drew one of the eyes on the pumpkin on the right? :)
The kids were SO excited to carve pumpkins and were so pleased with the outcomes.  It is amazing how easy it is to bring joy into their little lives.  I love it.  And I love them.

3 comments:

Schmath said...

Aww, Bart is so cute! Well, they all are, but I love the binky pic. If I could do it over again, I would buy only pjs for my kids until age 1, maybe 2. They wear pjs for at least half the day anyway, they might as well wear them all the time. Plus you can get away with taking a baby anywhere in pjs.

Michal Thompson said...

for some reason I do not really enjoy pumpkin carving. I don't think it is the carving part, they just never seem to last long.

Jenny said...

what a perfect day ... beautiful lighting, adorable kids, fun activity! i love the big-eyes pumpkin :) also, that picture of you & asher chatting at the park is sooo sweet. i love your dress & you look amazing!