Sunday, March 09, 2008

Brothers...

Asher has been loving his new baby brother. Sayer has been camped out on this chair due to the bili-blanket cord, and yesterday, Asher wanted to sit up there with him. It was very sweet. He kept wanting to cuddle with him. He still tends to get a little too rough with him, so I am sad to say that Asher ended up in a time out shortly after these pictures were taken. But he still enjoyed his "brother" time.


So I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but I swear I left for the hospital on Sunday night, with a "little" boy, and when I came home, he is all of the sudden enormous. Not only does he weigh a ton and look so much bigger, he looks so much OLDER. He is a "big" boy!
Crazy little dude!
Sportin' his new pink and purple binky!!

6 comments:

Trent & Emily Davies said...

What a cute picture of the two brothers! Sayer is such a total cutie!

DaNae said...

I love your new haircut Asher! How sweet of the brothers together. Asher was looking like a big boy at church today!

Ash & Ry said...

I'm sure Asher seems huge to you... weird how that happens. Sayer is so cute! How is the adjustment going? We need to get together so I can get some tips before my little one arrives... 6 weeks!!!

Josh and Michelle said...

I was just thinking at the first pic how tough you must be to have two so close together, but I totally know what you mean about coming home with the new babe and the other all of a sudden seems really old. Asher is a big boy!

Michal Thompson said...

Teething haircut leggs
You have cute kids. I had no idea they had a bili blanket, cool. I always put dylan in the bath for a hair cut so he can play while i cut. I end up with my feet in though. He would never do clippers! I love those skinny legs! Corbin has already lost his. It is true. Your next oldest one grows up over night- in a way!

Nate, Morgan and Asher said...

ashley~ you can come over anytime and visit, however, as for the tips, it might take me awhile to come up with any of those!! :) only 6 weeks to go?! it will go by so fast!