Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Tagged...

Michal tagged me, so here is goes...

A: Attached or single: Attached... forever!
B: Best Friend: Nate really is my best friend! My sister Whit is a close second!
C: Cake or Pie: Cake all the way! Preferably chocolate!!!!
D: Day of Choice: Fridays cuz Nate is home most of the day and Saturdays for the same reason.
E: Essential Item: Burt's bees chapstick, aveeno lotion, sweat pants and 500 thread count sheets! ...and chocolate!
F: Favorite Color: Green
G: Gummie Bears or Worms: I love both... love all things gummy!
H: Hometown: Sacramento, CA
I: Indulgence(s): Always chocolate, cookies, candy, and baths. I probably took one bath a day during my pregnancy, sometimes 2!!
J: January or July: July, it's my birthday and I love summer activities
K: Kids: 2, one crazy little boy and one tiny little boy
L: Life is incomplete without: My husband, chocolate, cafe rio salads, 
M: Marriage Date: November 7, 2003
N: Number of Siblings: 6, 5 sisters and 1 brother. I am 3rd (2nd girl, 3rd child)
O: Oranges or Apples: granny smith apples... YUM! the only apples I actually crave
P: Phobias or Fears: something happening to Nate or one of my kids, getting in a car accident
Q: Quote(s):  i'd have to go look it up, but it's a quote about change 
R: Reason To Smile: when Asher laughs and smiles
S: Season: spring
T: Tag Six: whoever wants to do this!
U: Unknown Fact about Me:  i've never broken a bone or had to have stitches (not counting having a baby)   
V: Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: uh??? i like meat?!
W: Worst Habit: interrupting people when they are talking
X: X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds, so cool to see inside the body like that, and of course to see the babies
Y: Your favorite food: baked popcorn, chips and salsa, cafe rio salads, broccoli,chocolate!
Z: Zodiac: Cancer

2 comments:

Ashley said...

It's crazy how many similarities we have... really! Especially CHOCOLATE! What will you guys do without a cafe Rio close by if you move??? You'll just have to come back and visit lots... I'm sure those flights from NYC to Utah aren't too pricey!! (yeah right).

Michal Thompson said...

Oo, me too. I get so excited to say stuff and totally interrupt people. But it only happenes with some people. I really need to work on it.