Saturday, December 20, 2008

Rockefeller Center

Nate is finally finished with classes for the semester, and now has a whole month off. I am so excited to be able to do some more things as a family. Especially these next few days before Christmas. We are really going to try to make this a nice, fun, memorable Christmas, even though we are not going to be with family. Which I have to say, so far, it's been a little depressing. But this last Thursday, Nate and I managed to get out to see the window displays on 5th avenue and the tree at Rockefeller Center. It was cold and Christmasy, and just what I needed. I loved it!

The window displays were so awesome. My favorites were the Disney store


and Bergdorfs






Check out these"knockers" in the Juicy Coutoure window...
hmm....

I got a lot of good ideas for decorating in the future

and just enjoyed the holiday atmosphere.


Next week we are hoping to go on a few holiday outings to help reign in the feeling that it really is Christmas, even if it doesn't always feel like it.

No comments: