Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Run for Central Park

I know, I know... I know what you're thinking... I look totally hot! You don't have to tell me! ;)
I did my first race in the city this last Saturday. It was just a little 4 miler, but it was still a lot of fun. It was called the Run for Central Park. It was a little hot and bright, but overall was a good race. I reached my goal, which was to finish under 36 minutes, so that was enough for me. It was a nice initiatory race, and I hope there will be many many more!

5 comments:

david said...

that's a good 9 min pace. very respectable.

Morgan said...

ahh, thanks david!!

Michal Thompson said...

way to go, and you are hot!

Nate said...

I'll tell you anyway . . . you're totally hot!!!!

Bethanne said...

Can I just say that I think you are amazing?! How do you do so much in the middle of Manhattan with two little boys in tow? Every time I check your blog I think, "Oh, my, she has done a million things again!"

Supermom?!