Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My kids

So, clearly, it's been awhile since I have posted all the fun stuff that we have been up to. I finally uploaded all of our pictures so that I could write the posts that have been waiting to be written. As I was looking through the pictures, I noticed a common theme with my children... they are almost always either half dressed, looking like little disheveled ragamuffins, or covered in some form of food. Take a look for yourselves...
Nothing like eating grapes on the table. Asher in his undies, Sayer in half pjs, half sweat pants. Yeah, we're a classy bunch.


Snot face, crazy hair, and a red cheek from running into something

Crazy hair


Covered in pomagranate seeds


Asher, playing his "guitar", shirtless

Mmmm, frosting! (By the way, he has no pants on)

No comments: