Monday, June 14, 2010

7 weeks (tomorrow)

Barty will be 7 weeks tomorrow. I can't believe how fast time has flown by. The little dude has gotten super chubby. He is starting to be a lot more social, he smiles and coos and looks around everywhere. He seems to be a little more serious than the other two were at this stage, but really, I can't remember when they started be super smiley. But he is such a sweetheart. He has been such an easy baby so far, and I am so grateful for that. I feel better rested at this point than I did with the other two. I'm sure it helps that Nate lets me sleep in every morning, then he goes back to sleep when he wakes me up around 8. Bart still wakes up once a night, sometimes two, but for the most part I usually get a good 5 hour hour stretch. Hopefully he will be sleeping 8-10 hours in no time. Bart is also such a good nurser, which is what I was hoping for for this one. With 2 crazy boys running around, I need this little guy to eat as fast as possible, so I can keep them from demolishing the house. I feel like since he has been such an easy baby, I have really been able to cherish this time while he is little. I remember with Sayer, I just wanted him to get older so he wouldn't be as fussy and would sleep longer. But I have been loving snuggling with him, and am so sad that he is not a tiny little newborn anymore. Here are some pictures I took today. \
My 3 handsome dudes...




I LOVE this picture! I love his belly, and then his hands look like they're little shooter guns.

5 comments:

Chrissie said...

Hahaha....I love that last picture, too!

Alexandra and Benjamin said...

your little barty is a cutie pie! yay for an easy baby. glad to see that you are doing well!

Alys said...

Wow! Lots has happened lately for you. Glad Bart's little bum is better. And, I love that bottom picture with his belly and shooting fingers. So cute!

Lark said...

That belly picture is adorable! Glad you are able to enjoy him and that he is good for you!
Fun to catch up on all your posts hearing about your latest adventures. Sounds like you guys are having a fun and relaxing summer so far!

Michael and Natalie said...

He's gorgeous! Are you still going to be in Utah in August?