Saturday, April 16, 2011

Problem solved

"What do you do with all your dirty diapers?",

was a topic of discussion at a recent girls night out.  I replied, un-apologetically, 

"I throw them down my hallway towards the front door, and leave them there until I get a chance to take them to the trash chute"

Gross, I know.  Sometimes I have a bag set out that I put them in over the course of the morning, and then take them all out together.  But honestly, I am not going to take out each diaper individually.  That's just inefficient.  I did find out, though, that I am not the only one who doesn't make it to the trash chute as often as I should.  That is really the purpose of mom's conversing with each other by the way... to realize that we are all totally normal, even if we forget to take the diapers out, or don't do the dishes as often as we should.
I digress.  Back to the diapers.  Thankfully, this is becoming less and less of a problem, all thanks to a small boy named Asher.  He is my hero.  Here is he in all his glory {and mis-matched pajamas}, taking out the diapers to the trash chute...

 What a star!  The best part about it?  He loves doing it!  Who'd have thought?!



No comments: