Friday, June 06, 2008

Marathon news...

Well, I didn't get into the NYC Marathon, which I am pretty bummed about, but neither did my dad, or Jill, so it's ok, we can all just run it another year. So, I have been looking for another marathon to do and am thinking about the Dunkin' Donuts Cape Cod Marathon (I know, how ironic that Dunkin' Donuts is the title sponsor for an event where people run 26.2 miles), on October 26th, so only a week earlier than NYC. Then, on November 9th, the perfect reward for running a marathon... an awesome Mexican cruise with the Olson fam, and NO KIDS (at least not mine!!). 

If anyone else knows of a cool marathon back east around the same time, let me know, my options are still wide open!

5 comments:

jularun7 said...

morgan, we should meet for one early next year or something. if not, the outerbanks marathon is nov 9 and BEAUTIFUL apparently. :)

The Crowley's said...

that cruise sounds awesome, what are you going to do with the kiddies

Amanda said...

Did I ever mention that I think you're a rock star? I can't even imagine a few miles, let alone 26.2. And Cape Cod is BEAUTIFUL!

Bethanne said...

Okay, I'm sorry I don't know anything about when there are marathons, but I want to just express my admiration for you from afar! You are seriously amazing! :) I can't believe all that you do, nonetheless when Sayer is still so young. Two boys, a busy husband and you are training strong. Good for you...

Michal Thompson said...

I am impressed with you. Keep up the hard work! How is the NY move coming?