Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My new favorite show...

Ok, so I am here in Spokane, WA with Nate's family, while he is in Ireland, and yesterday was kind of a stressful day. Well, after the kids were in bed, we all sat down to watch some recorded shows, and lets just say, it was a good day after all. We watched the premiere of Wipeout, and I don't think I have laughed so hard in my entire life, my back was hurting. I couldn't find the clip that we seriously watched 10 times last night, but I found something pretty close. For those of you who really need a boost today, seriously, go to abc.com, and watch "wipeout" from last night, 6/24/08... there are a ton of funny ones, but the best was Margie (I think she is the second person they show), and then the 56 year old woman... so funny! Until you watch it, here is a little teaser for next weeks show, that is almost as good as the ones from last night...




Enjoy!!

3 comments:

jularun7 said...

sweet, i am looking for more fun TV this summer. i am missing my regulars (office, greys ... you know!)

Bill said...

LOL--Scott and I were watching this show Tuesday night too! It was halarious. Did you also watch I survived a Japanese Game Show afterwards? We only caught a little bit of it but it was really funny too! TV is not my ideal "date" with my husband but its time together while the kido is in bed and its always nice to have a good laugh together. Hope you're enjoying the rest of your trip :)

Bethanne said...

I guess I should check it out at some point...one of my sisters called me while watching it last night - laughing hysterically!