Sunday, September 28, 2008

My little BOY

I was looking through some of our recent pictures, and I can't believe how old Asher is looking. He looks like a little boy, definitely not a baby. I still find myself thinking about how crazy it is that I have 2 little boys... they are mine... and Asher is 2... it's weird, you know??

Sitting on the balcony eating yogurt

Putting the pig to sleep with his binky and blanky on a bed of diapers

This is how he spends much of his time playing with cars and trains


The other day we went to the Museum of Natural History with a couple of girls in my building and their kids. This is the little boy that lives right under us. He is such a cutie!

1 comment:

Ali said...

Asher does look so big! I don't know if it is the haircut or not, but he definitely looks way bigger than when I saw him last!