Wednesday, February 23, 2011

He loves me!

This evening, Nate came home from school with a package for me.  He said it was a book he thought I'd like.  Yay!  How thoughtful, right?  So I tear into the package to see what he got me and open it to find, not a book, but a kindle! GASP!  No really, I honestly gasped out loud.  Needless to say, I was very excited, not to mention surprised.  I have been going back and forth as to whether or not I really wanted one, and decided that I did.  And then Nate goes and gets me one... just because.   I love him.  Not because he buys things for me, but because it means he was thinking about me.  Makes me happy.  And so does the kindle. :)

5 comments:

mj said...

love that! let me know how it is....i've been wondering.

Lauren said...

Awesome! I have a kindle app on my phone which I really like, so I can imagine you'll be really loving it! Also, for the record, it's OK to love your husband for buying you stuff. ;)

Michal Thompson said...

There are not many men like that!

Lively's said...

I LOVE mine! It is awesome to have a book in your hands immediately when you want to read it! What a good man!

Mel and Nate said...

That is awesome! Thanks for your comments on my blog. I think I am going to do what you did so I have more flexibility and not have to follow a strict meal plan. You look amazing by the way. I would never guess you have had three boys! They are so cute!