Saturday, May 17, 2008

Why nursing pads are individually wrapped...

The other night Asher was taking a bath, and I was out of the bathroom for a second, (I know, I'm not supposed to do that), and when I came back, it looked like Asher had been having a little too much fun. He has recently discovered the fun of cups in the bathtub, much to my dismay, and this was the result:
You can't really tell from the pictures, but the entire floor was a puddle of water. It went all the way to the carpet line in the doorway, which was damp until last night, and all the way behind the toilet and out the other side, everything was completely soaked. I was not pleased. But Asher sure was...
When I started to clean it up, Asher started singing "mock-eh, mock-eh", which stands for "clean up , clean up" (you know, the nursery song), which we usually sing when we are cleaning up toys, but I usually prompt him. Don't ask me where he came up with those words, but it is so cute. He even sings the right tune and everything. So that put me in a good mood, especially since he started singing it all by himself. Crazy little kid! :)

**The title to this post is in reference to the nursing pads I had on the floor behind the toilet. Of course the box was completely soaked, as the nursing pads would have been were they not individually wrapped. It is a little funny to me, because last week I was so annoyed at having to take off all of the wrapping and wondering why on earth they would individually wrap nursing pads and what a waste it was. I guess they showed me!

2 comments:

Dan and Marci said...

Morgan, you always make me laugh!! I have finally just started laying out towels on the floor before baths start--then I'm not chasing so much water around. You think they'd learn.

whitney said...

ya, sorry, that might be my fault. i put a few cups in your tub when we were in town, because we always use cups to wash our boys and they love to play with them too. i'm glad the nursing pads stayed dry, though. :)