Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Real time pictures

So clearly I have been busy.  I am pretty much caught up on the blog which I am super happy about.  I still have to gather some pictures from Nate's camera, but we are pretty much there.  I just got the blogging bug last night and then this morning kept going.  Sorry for the over load on your google readers.  The boys were looking at the blogs this morning (so yes, these pictures are actually from TODAY) and Sayer thought the one of them swaddled was so funny and he wanted to do it again.  So we did.  


Asher didn't have school yesterday or today, so he wanted in on the fun too.

Then I thought it would be fun to add Barty in the mix too... he was not happy about it.

He lasted about 10 seconds before he made his way out of the swaddle



Looking at the blanket in disgust.

2 comments:

Lark said...

Just got caught up on all your posts..great pictures. Its fun to see what you guys have been up to. Your boys are looking so grown up! How much longer are you guys in NYC? Is it an indefinitely thing or when Nate is done with school?

Lisa Busath said...

Whew! I just made it through all of your posts -- so fun to see the boys in action! If they remember anything about their time in NYC, it will definitely be the parks. It seems to be where they have spent the most time. I loved Asher's intent face watching the bagpiper. Sayer's curls were getting soooo long! It looks like Uncle Joel's curls before I cut them off when he was two. Sayer looks adorable with his "big boy" haircut. Barty -- I can't wait to give that kid a big hug and a kiss -- and get to know him! It will be almost a year by the time we come in November. Can't wait! Thanks for the fun updates on your lives!