Saturday, October 31, 2009

Leaves are falling

Fall is in full swing here in the city, and I am LOVING it. It is absolutely gorgeous everywhere you go, and the weather is crisp and cool. The other day was cold, rainy, and windy, and we were stuck inside most of the day. But we still had a good time sitting on the balcony, watching the leaves blow off the tree by our building, in full force. Asher learned what a "gust" of wind is, and they both loved to see the leaves fly up in the air and twirl and even get caught in little wind tunnels where they just twist and twist in place. I am loving teaching Asher about Fall and why the leaves change colors and come off the trees, and I love that he is understanding. I have to say that I am really loving the city right now.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Such cute guys!

I can't believe how big they are. And I can't believe how much they look like their Shafer cousins!